7.09.2007

Recipes I'd like to try

Last night I went through some cook books and made a list of things I want to cook/bake. I thought I would post them on here so I don't lose the list. Some of these sound so good. I just can't wait to make them. It will probably take me a few months to get through the list. Most of these recipes yield 4 - 6 servings, so with it just being M and myself we usually have leftovers.

Sarah's Cookbook:
*Chicken Enchiladas
*Corn Casserole
*Chicken & Spinach Lasagna
*Chicken Marsala
*Chicken Parmigiana
*Toffee Crunch Dessert
*Applesauce Cookies

Betty Crocker Cookbook:
*Mississippi Mud Bars .....................A - 30
*Sticks & Stones ...............................A - 31
*Chocolate Cake Roll ........................ A - 33
*Cinnamon Tortilla Chips .......................64
*Fruit Salsa .............................................. 65
*Bean Salad Wraps ................................. 83
*Two Bean Tamale Pie .......................... 84
*Biscuits Supreme .................................123
*Candied Nuts .......................................180
*Toffee Butter Crunch ......................... 180
*Thai Chicken & Nectarine Salad .......455
* Vegetable - Beef Soup ........................491

The things I am most excited about trying on here are the Chicken Marsala, Two Bean Tamale Pie, Candied Nuts, and the Vegetable - Beef soup.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love your blog! Keep up the good work!