7.17.2007

Spur of the Moment

Peanut Butter and Chocolate - 2 of my favorite things - My cousin first introduced me to the fabulous world of a spoonful of peanut butter covered in chocolate chips. One of my friends recently told me she melts peanut butter and chocolate and dips pretzels in it. I knew I had to try this soon. I made it this afternoon and it was delicious . Of course I made too much so I decided to make Peanut Butter Chocolate Covered Pretzels with the extras.

PBC Pretzels

Some Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
A Spoonful (or 2 or 3...) of Peanut Butter
Pretzels (Pretzel Rods probably work best)
Wax Paper

Combine chocolate and peanut butter
Microwave until melted stirring frequently
Dip pretzels in mixture
Lay on wax paper and place in fridge to cool
Keep there until you think they are done
Enjoy!




No comments: