11.16.2007

Forgetful Jones II

I totally forgot to blog about this too...

Buffalo Chicken Dip

I first had this 2 years ago and loved it! I've been making it ever since.

2 cooked chicken breasts - shredded
2 8oz packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup Ranch Dressing
1 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce*
1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese*


Combine cream cheese, hot sauce, ranch dressing, chicken, and 1/2 of the cheese in sauce pan until well blended.

Pour into crock pot, sprinkle remaining cheese on top.

Enjoy with Tostitos and a nice, cold beer!


*I usually use about 14 oz of the 16 oz bottle of red sauce. I always add more shredded cheese too

1 comment:

Alli said...

I did not realize you had this recipe on here. This is one of my favorite apps! Btw, I'm searching your blog to find an inspiration to make dinner. So far, so good!