12.30.2007

'Tis the Season

A couple of weeks ago I made PB cookies that I got off the back of the almond bark package. They were such a hit I knew I wanted to make them for Christmas and make the vanilla version with regular Oreos and candy cane. My friend Julia commented that she made them one time using Mint Oreos. I decided that sounded delicious and I knew I had to make them. They were delicious!



Candy Coated Mint Oreos

1 package vanilla almond bark
1 package mint Oreos
Crushed Candy Canes and Sprinkles

Melt almond bark, dip Oreos and place on wax paper to harden. Add crushed candy canes and/or sprinkles if desired.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oreo's cool mint cookies have such a mild mint flavor that i've found that I don't taste the mint flavor after I've dipped them in chocolate. Trader Joe's makes a generic mint oreo called the Peppermint Joe Joe. This cookie has such a fresh minty flavor that it tasted fantastic, dipped in chocolate! These were the simplest cookies I made for Christmas however they were the first choice to be devoured on the cookie tray.