12.12.2007

Simply Tasty

I found this recipe on the back of the Almond Bark package. It is quite tasty, kind of like a Girl Scout Tagalong/PB Pattie (depending on what bakery your GS's get their cookies from). I made a ton so I took some to work and my coworkers just loved them.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies



1 Box Ritz Crackers
1 Jar Peanut Butter
1 Package of Chocolate Almond Bark


Put a generous helping of PB between 2 Ritz crackers. Dip in melted chocolate. Place on wax paper to harden. I also added some sprinkles to mine.


I think next week I'm going to dip Oreos into Vanilla Almond Bark and sprinkle crushed Candy Cane on top. Yum!

2 comments:

Julia & Tyler said...

omg I love these! I've dipped mint oreos in white almond bark before and they are DIVINE. There are so many goodies I want to make but I know I'll just eat them so I'm trying to hold back, but these are soooo tempting.

Kate said...

Wow. I'm going to try these this weekend. I also have a tube of almond paste / marzipan and I'm thinking some marzipan filled Ritz are going to be tops.