12.26.2008

Where I've been

The past 4 weeks of my life been a blur of projects, papers, finals (all leading up to a 4.0!), and all of this......







I know the pictures aren't that pretty, but I took them at work.

The plates included....

Cookies
Chocolate Chipperdoodles
Thick and Chewy Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Chocolate Gingerbread
Gingersnap
Gooey Butter
Snickerdoodles
Sugar Cutout

Candies
Chocolate Walnut and Triple Chocolate Toffee
Peppermint Bark
PB Fudge


I'm looking forward to easing up on the baking a bit, doing a little cooking, and relaxing the next 3 weeks before school starts again. I know my husband is thrilled to have the deep freeze back now that 35 dozen cookies are no longer taking up all the room!

2 comments:

Patsyk said...

Looks like you HAVE been busy! Way to go on that 4.0! Now, you can sit back and relax a bit, right? :)

Josh said...

first off, thanks for the comment about my baby. I love her dearly too :)

Now, I click on the link to check out your blog, and all I see is recipes for delicious looking cookies that my wife will not let me eat. So, thanks for that :)