6.10.2008

Heyroooo Dowee

Anyone remember the movie Dick? It came out in 1999 starring Kirsten Dunst and Michelle Williams. The movie is a spoof on the Nixon administration. It’s hilarious! I loved that movie back in the day (ok, who am I kidding, I still love the movie. It’s just so fun!) Who would have thought that Hello Dollies laced with pot could have such an impact on World Politics.

So for the last 9 years I’ve wondered what was so awesome about Hello Dollies (the non-pot type!). I finally found out this weekend. While looking at a cook book from my hubs home town, I spied Hello Dollies and decided to give them a whirl. They are super easy and super tasty! I so could have made these 9 years ago and not messed them up!


Hello Dollies
From: A Taste of Heaven




1 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs ( next time I'll increase this to 1 1/2 or 2 Cups)
1/2 Cup Butter (I suppose I'll have to increase this if I increase the GC Crumbs)
1 Cup Chocolate Chips
3/4 Cup Butterscotch Chips
1 Cup Coconut
1 Cup Chopped Pecans (or nuts of your choice)
1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk

Melt Butter in a 9X13 inch Pan at 350 degrees
Add graham cracker crumbs and mix. Press down lightly
Sprinkle on chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, coconut, and nuts.
Cover with sweetened condensed milk, do not mix.

Bake at 350 for 25 minutes. Let cool and cut into squares.

No comments: