4.30.2008

Exciting!

Tonight was my last night of class. What a relief. This semester was so tough, I ended up breaking all plans I made between January and now (except 2 nights!), haven't seen my my in-laws since January, haven't had a girls night since January, and have only seen my family 3 times. (My IL's live an hour away and my fam 3.5 hours away). I never worked this hard in college, what the hell did I do with all that free time back then? I can't wait, next year at this time will be my last semester of classes. Hurry up 2009!

Anywho, the hubs and I decided to use up some gift cards and go out to eat. We drove by a Borders with all kinds of sales and clearance signs on the windows. I walked in and it was cookbook clearance heaven. Since the majority of what I make is cookies, I saw this and for $7.99 knew I couldn't pass it up:




The Cookie Bible! How cool is that?! I've already marked a bunch of cookies to make. So starting next week, I plan on baking up a storm. This weekend I'm baking From-Scratch Double-Delight Peanut Butter Cookies I found on Baking Bites and a Coconut-Oatmeal Cookie that my mother in law makes. Can't wait!

No comments: