4.15.2008

Confession

Since I haven't cooked anything in over a week and only have 2 blog entries for the month I feel like I need to post something, so here goes. I'm addicted to Thick and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. I make them all the time, like every other week. They have become my go to recipe when I feel the need to be in the kitchen.

So here is my confession: I made some of these last Sunday night, 33 cookies to be exact and my husband and I polished off all 33 cookies in 48 hours! That's horrible! We just can't help it though. On this particular night I added 3/4 cup peanut butter and covered them in sugar. mmmmmm...

I made some more yesterday and brought about 2 dozen into work. I had 3 yesterday and my husband had 8 or 9. Is it possible to OD on cookies? I sure hope not!

I'll be forever grateful (Well, until my waist line starts expanding!) to Katie from Good Things Catered for posting the recipe on her blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! I have learned to hate this recipe because my waist line started explanding LONG ago! lol!