9.09.2007

Simply Tasty, meet Tastefully Simple

My friend Tiff is a Tastefully Simple rep. They have really yummy dips, well actually everything they have is really yummy. A while ago I ordered the Cinnamon Muffin Melt Mix and finally made it today. Instead of making muffins, I made Snickerdoodle cookies. They are sooooo good!


TS Snickerdoodle Cookies


1 Package of Cinnamon Muffin Melt Mix
6 TBSP of melted butter
1 Egg

1)Combine Butter, Muffin Mixture, and Egg in bowl until dough forms.
2)Pour packet of Cinnamon in shallow bowl.
2) Roll in 1in balls and then roll in the cinnamon mixture

Cook for 11 - 13 minutes at 400 degrees.


I switched this recipe up a bit. After my dough was formed I poured the majority of the cinnamon mixture in the dough and mixed it up. I just left a little bit of cinnamon in the shallow bowl for the coating. These cookies are moist and gooey and delicious.

No comments: